About Dan Dombrowski
Helping couples add that extra level of
elegance and warmth to their wedding
through live piano music.
Dan is a professional pianist dedicated to providing the Metro-Detroit area with the finest musical entertainment. Having played piano since the age of five, he has devoted his life to music for over twenty years. Highly regarded for his professionalism and memorable artistry, he sets a standard of excellence for musicianship and integrity. "Piano Man Dan" performs regularly at private and corporate events throughout the Detroit area such as Nordstrom's at Somerset Mall, The Townsend Hotel, Grosse Pointe Yacht Club, Cherry Creek Golf and Country Club, Infinity Yacht Charters, Forest Lake Country Club, etc. for various special occasions.
Dan's impressive repertoire consists of a wide variety of music which includes Pop, Classic Rock, New Age, Jazz and Classical music from well-known artists such as Billy Joel, Elton John, Frank Sinatra, Bryan Adams, Van Morrison, The Beatles, Journey, Johann Pachelbel "Canon in D", Bach, James Taylor, Rod Stewart and Jimmy Buffett among many others.
Looking for a classy, fun cocktail hour? Quiet ambience for an elegant or romantic dinner reception? Music conducive to conversation? Look no further. Having performed his artistry for a variety of venues and occasions, Dan now chooses to focus on corporate and social events. Working with some of the finest upscale facilities in the Metro-Detroit area, he is in high demand for his consummate professionalism, true brilliance of his musical sensibilities, and musical flexibility.
Your vows are pretty serious
So are mine.
"MY 7 POINT PLEDGE"
- You will deal with me from the first phone call to the final song. I am not a booking agency, so nobody will give me their version of your vision. I'll get it right from the source - you, my bride or groom. You will have my cell number to call anytime you need me. If I am not open I have one other pianist I trust I can discuss with you.
- You will have me at your event location on time. Or at a minimum, 15-20 minutes prior to my agreed upon start time. No excuses - flat tires, engine trouble, bad traffic - no excuses period. (I know this sounds obvious, but I have heard stories about musicians showing up late to a wedding or in some cases, not showing up at all…)
- You won't hear something you told me not to play.
- In the event that there is not a piano on location, all of my digital piano / audio gear will be professionally presented. That means, neat and with the cords tied/hidden, case lids tucked away and no giant banners or signs.
- You will see me dedicated to my task. I will not be talking on my cell phone during your event or texting friends and family. I am fully present to serving your needs. The success of your event is my mission.
- It should go without saying, but I figured I would mention it because sadly many musicians consider it a perk; I will not be drinking alcohol during your event.
- You will see me wearing the appropriate attire to your event. At weddings, I wear a black suit, white shirt and a sliver or black tie.
This pledge is backed by my reputation and a money back guarantee. It applies to all events booked under the Piano Man Dan Contract. For the exact details of my guarantee, call me or email me. NOTE: Any one violation above will result in a discount off my full rate.
Other musicians cringe. How do you feel about a 7 point guarantee like this?
Your wedding is a big deal to you. It's a lot of money to spend and as events go, it's probably the biggest one you'll ever be the guest of honor at. I recognize this, which is exactly why I don't offer several other pianists for your wedding reception. I am a perfectionist about your wedding reception. Your event is as important to me as it is to you. I make these guarantees above to prove it.
There is no excuse for any professional pianist to be less than I promise above. As events go, I can't think of anything more important to a bride than her wedding day.
Contact Information : Dan Dombrowski Phone/Fax: (248) 219-1606 | E-mail: CLICK HERE
Note: Because the success of your event is so important to me and because my services are so unique,
I refrain from attempting to "meet you" through e-mail. The very best way to learn about my services,
prices, etc. is to call me at 248-219-1606 or use the form below to send me your contact information.
I am great at returning phone calls and I will gladly contact you at your convenience.
Thank you for considering me for your special event!
* indicates a required field